- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Digital Video Recorder - Samsung Techwin America - Facility Management Product Release
Digital Video Recorder adds the capability of Up-The-Coax control for PTZ and OSD communication, along with multiprotocol RS-485. The 16-channel SVR-1670C with H.264 compression technology provides real-time (480 fps) recording and playback capability at CIF (352 by 288) resolution. Users can remotely connect with a PC running just a Web browser.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing