Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Digital Vacuum Gauge - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 552 confirms the evacuation of air conditioning, heat pump and refrigeration systems. It requires no cleaning and is not susceptible to contamination from oils. The absolute pressure sensor delivers accuracy to plus or minus 10 microns. The unit is designed to withstand a 6-foot drop. Additional features include: battery life to 2,400 hours; high-limit alarm; and display of water evaporation temperature. For owners of the 570 digital manifold, the 552 can be connected to the 570 to data log or print evacuation data.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation