Digital Elevator Information System - Schindler - Facility Management Product Release
Schindler Ahead connects elevators and escalators, customers, and passengers with Schindler support professionals and technicians via its digital closed-loop platform. Machine intelligence is provided by the CUBE, a gateway that collects, pre-analyzes, and transmits machine data like door movement or lifecycle utilization to the cloud platform. It also runs apps, streams multimedia content, and handles emergency voice calls. Platform apps include Ahead ActionBoard, which shows the status, ongoing activities, performance indicators and usage statistics of a connected equipment portfolio. The Ahead LogBook app allows building owners and managers to digitally manage equipment documentation including certificates, drawings, and manuals.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?