- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Digital Cellular Communicator - Digital Monitoring Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Digital Cellular Communicator 463G from DMP is an expansion card for the DMP XR500 panel. The card creates full two-way IP communication between the panel and a DMP SCS-1R receiver. It installs inside the XR500 enclosure and is powered by the panel. The antenna is the only other connection required. No additional enclosures or support equipment are needed.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing