- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Digital Access Control Keypads - Marks USA - Facility Management Product Release
Standalone digital access control keypads from Marks USA can be programmed by keypad or via computer system. The keypads have a 16-digit tactile metal keypad on a cast housing, finished in black powder coating. These keypad units are designed to control 12- and 24-volt electro-magnetic locks and strikes.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing