- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Diesel-Powered Mower - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model 930D MaxTorque™ unit is equipped with PowerFold® electric height adjustment for 3472 Series FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks. The PowerFold® feature allows operators to more easily lift the 72-inch, 541-pound deck to a near-vertical position by touching a switch. That feature provides greater accessibility to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching-package installation, and it saves space while not in use. The mower features a 30-horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota engine.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today