- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Desiccant Wheel - Semco LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Unitary Wheel Cassette (UWC) Series is a drop-in replacement for polymer desiccant wheels in most unitary ERV brands. Uses 3 3⁄4-inch-wide wheels that feature a fast-acting, corrosion-resistant desiccant that's applied to an all-aluminum wheel substrate. The wheel's honeycomb matrix's fluted opening design produces maximum latent and sensible air-to-air heat transfer, but generates up to 50-percent less HVAC system static pressure than polymer film wheels.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation