- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Deodorizer - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ActivO deodorizing system features a double-stage operating cycle that creates a high concentration of ozone then converts it into pure oxygen. The fully automated design tells users in advance how long a treatment is going to take. It removes ozone and deodorizes spaces without venting. When treating smaller rooms, no airmovers are required to circulate the ozone since the unit disperses ozone upward at 265 cfm to cover all surfaces of the affected room. It features wheels for ease of transporting.
While in operation, a flashing light provides a continuous alert that ozone is being generated. When the light goes off, the odor and ozone is gone.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts