Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Deodorizer - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ActivO deodorizing system features a double-stage operating cycle that creates a high concentration of ozone then converts it into pure oxygen. The fully automated design tells users in advance how long a treatment is going to take. It removes ozone and deodorizes spaces without venting. When treating smaller rooms, no airmovers are required to circulate the ozone since the unit disperses ozone upward at 265 cfm to cover all surfaces of the affected room. It features wheels for ease of transporting.
While in operation, a flashing light provides a continuous alert that ozone is being generated. When the light goes off, the odor and ozone is gone.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts