Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
Dehumidifiers - Des Champs Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Wringer mechanical and Desi-Wringer desiccant dehumidifiers in sizes 500 to more than 100,000 cubic feet per minute are capable of attaining dew points down to minus 100 degrees. Standard and custom units can include heating, cooling, and energy-recovery options. Desi-Wringers can include mechanical pre- and post-cooling, energy-recovery, heating, and regeneration-energy options. Rental units are available with diesel or electric power.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts