Dehumidifier - Dectron Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Dry-o-tron DK/RK features gas-phase air purification, electronically commutated motors and several energy recovery method options. Series employs variable hot gas reheat, electronic hot gas bypass, variable heat (for heat pump options) and digital scroll compressor technologies. Exhaust energy recovery also offers a variety of methods including enthalpy wheels, heat pipes, and plate-type technologies. Choice of R-134a, R-407C or R-410A refrigerant.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation