- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Dehumidifier - Dectron Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Dry-o-tron DK/RK features gas-phase air purification, electronically commutated motors and several energy recovery method options. Series employs variable hot gas reheat, electronic hot gas bypass, variable heat (for heat pump options) and digital scroll compressor technologies. Exhaust energy recovery also offers a variety of methods including enthalpy wheels, heat pipes, and plate-type technologies. Choice of R-134a, R-407C or R-410A refrigerant.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation