- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Facilities Manager »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Dehumidifier - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The portable DA 3500i dehumidifier removes 170 pints at 80 F at 60 percent RH while drawing 10.5 amps. Features an electronic control panel that uses built-in sensors to show humidistat settings plus inlet and outlet temperature and relative humidity conditions, plus humidistat set-up for ongoing moisture control. Constructed with a roto-molded polyethylene housing.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation