- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Dehumidifier - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Evolution® features an automatic pump system that cycles every six minutes, purging water through the hose to a nearby drain or bucket and reducing the chance for secondary leaks and spills. Users can safely operate the unit on the same circuit as other equipment because it draws 5.6 amps. The dehumidifier is built with durable housing that resists rusts and dents and holds up well in day-to-day use. The unit is ideal for controlling moisture in enclosed environments, such as telecommunications control rooms. It also dries carpets after cleaning and minimizes moisture during construction or remodeling projects.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts