Dehumidifier - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The DryCool ERV provides energy recovery and dehumidification. The unit supplies 100 percent make up air utilizing energy recovery from the exhaust air stream.
Packaged direct expansion cooling provides a complete conditioning system with space neutral leaving temperature. Dehumidification capacity is controlled by a space humidistat.
The condenser reactivated desiccant dehumidification cycle allows for the cooling coil to operate at higher temperatures, increasing refrigeration efficiency and eliminating coil freezing concerns.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation