Dehumidifier - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The DryCool ERV provides energy recovery and dehumidification. The unit supplies 100 percent make up air utilizing energy recovery from the exhaust air stream.
Packaged direct expansion cooling provides a complete conditioning system with space neutral leaving temperature. Dehumidification capacity is controlled by a space humidistat.
The condenser reactivated desiccant dehumidification cycle allows for the cooling coil to operate at higher temperatures, increasing refrigeration efficiency and eliminating coil freezing concerns.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation