Dehumidification Device - Rawal Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
APR Control from Rawal Devices provides continuous capacity modulation for direct-expansion air conditioning systems, including VAV and make-up air systems, allowing them to dehumidify without overcooling.
Installation is possible in new AC systems or in older systems as a retrofit, and the system automatically matches system capacity/output to changing load conditions. The device not only improves comfort by controlling humidity but also reduces service calls by eliminating coil icing, liquid slugging, and excessive compressor cycling. Control models designed to withstand the higher operating pressures of environmentally friendly systems that use R-410a non-ozone-depleting refrigerant are also available.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation