- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Building Engineer »
Defibrillator Cover - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The 7535 AED cabinet from STI is designed to house remote automated external defibrillator units. The clear polycarbonate cover allows the unit within to be highly visible and helps guard against vandalism as well as dirt, dust and contaminants. The cabinet includes a wire shelf, Select-Alert alarm/strobe and thumb lock, which helps deter improper use of the unit.
If the cabinet is opened, the red electronic alarm emits a selected ear-piercing siren and the LED flashes to draw attention. The alarm and strobe have independent timing choices of 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. Select-Alert can be powered by a nine-volt battery or external 12-30 volts.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- Does Reliance on Technology Make Buildings Less Resilient?
- How to Prepare for Summer Storm Season
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires