- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Deep Well Lavatory - Bradley - Facility Management Product Release
The Terreon Deep Well Lavatory is designed to minimize splashing and aerosolization from the drain trap in hand hygiene sinks (HHS). Ideal for healthcare and sanitation applications, the Deep Well Lavatory utilizes a molded single piece design featuring integral extra height splashes to help contain water, minimizing slips, falls and messes.
While some hand hygiene sink designs channel the water towards the front of the bowl before flowing towards an offset drain, Bradley’s TDWL22 Hand Hygiene Sink features a design that channels water away from users standing in front of the bowl toward the extra height side splash. This channeling helps contain water and bacteria inside the sink and reduces splashing outside of the bowl. The TDWL22 also offers an extra deep bowl and an offset drain eliminating water from running directly into the drain trap. Certified to CSA Z8000 Hand Hygiene standard.
The Terreon Deep Well Lavatory can be equipped with factory-supplied drillings or deck mounted faucets. The unit features molded carrier arm pockets on the underside of the lavatory designed to accept an optional surface mounted bracket by Bradley or an in-wall carrier by other manufacturers.
Bradley’s Terreon Deep Well Lavatory is made from Terreon solid surface material or Terreon RE recycled solid surface material, depending on consumer preference. In addition to being vandal-resistant, Terreon and Terreon RE have chemical, stain and impact resistance, and are non-porous, therefore resisting bacterial growth. Both types of Terreon are also GREENGUARD-certified as low-emitting materials.
TerreonRE is composed of bio-based resin and pre-consumer recycled granules and contains 25 percent pre-consumer recycled content and 8 percent rapidly renewable material. It carries all the same durability features as the original Terreon solid surface and is available in eight colors for the Deep Well Lavatory. Original Terreon is available in 24 colors.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms