- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
Dedicated Outdoor Air System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Axis DOAS has a low-profile 45Q Series fan-powered mixing box. Its terminal can be configured with an electronically commutated motor, hot water or electric re-heat, and a MERV 8 filter. Integrates into the company's chilled beam and water source heat pump systems.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation