Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Decking - Curveline Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Curveline Inc. uses a patented method for the crimp-curving process that creates metal building panels. The company also has the capability to custom-curve structural roof deck panels into domes, arches, S-curves and other multiple-radius shapes. The company’s method allows the use of lighter-gauge material and achieves 15-20 percent longer spans than conventionally formed metal decks. Minimum radius varies depending on the panel gauge and length.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?