Deck Insulation - InsulFoam, a Carlisle Company - Facility Management Product Release
InsulFoam HD Composite is designed for use on combustible decks. Made of expanded polystyrene bonded to a high-density cover board. The insulation achieves a UL Class A rating on a combustible deck without gypsum or any other coverboard. Compatible with all fully adhered or mechanically fastened EPDM, TPO, and PVC membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements