- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Deck Insulation - InsulFoam, a Carlisle Company - Facility Management Product Release
InsulFoam HD Composite is designed for use on combustible decks. Made of expanded polystyrene bonded to a high-density cover board. The insulation achieves a UL Class A rating on a combustible deck without gypsum or any other coverboard. Compatible with all fully adhered or mechanically fastened EPDM, TPO, and PVC membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?