Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Debris Screens - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
Debris screens for the company’s DSC501 and DSC2000 Shallow Foundation Phalanx Barrier Systems reduce visual and physical access to the intra-barrier area for security and safety purposes. Screens deflect explosives, such as hand grenades, from being thrown inside the barricade. The debris screens were tested to over 10,000 cycles with no measurable damage or wear. Screens can be deployed with factory-prepared DSC501 or DSC2000 barriers or retrofitted to any existing DSC501 or DSC2000 barrier already installed.
Set in a foundation 18 inches (46 cm), the Delta DSC501 survives and operates after a K54 (5.4 million foot-pounds) impact. The barrier will stop and destroy a 65,000-pound (29,484 kg) vehicle traveling at 50 mph (80 kph). Set in a foundation ten inches (25 cm) deep, the Delta DSC2000 survived and operated after a crash test with a 1.5 million foot pound impact, exceeding Department of State and Department of Defense test standards. Delta's fastest, smallest and shallowest foundation barricade was created especially for high-speed applications and ease of installation. It is K12 crash certified with no penetration, meaning it will stop a 15,000-pound (66.7 kN) vehicle traveling 50 mph (80 kph) dead in its tracks.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong