- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Data-integration Platform Gives Real-time Visibility - Switch Automation - Facility Management Product Release
People who manage lots of buildings have limited visibility and control over their building systems or data. This makes it difficult to make business decisions about their real estate—like how to improve customer service, manage vendor contracts or save money. Switch Automation is the software layer that connects all types of data from all types of sites, to give real-time visibility into building performance.
First, we integrate all of the disjointed monitoring and energy metering devices and sub-systems in an organization. Then we collect and post this data to the cloud where our customers analyze, automate and control their real estate assets in real-time. In essence, we create one central command and control center to empower data-based decisions about global real estate. Switch Automation is a cloud-hosted enterprise operations platform designed and developed specifically for buildings and the emerging growth in IoT for Smart Buildings and Smart Cities.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things