Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data Recorders - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Interval data recorders (IDR) can collect kilowatt-hour (kWh) and demand (kW) data from up to eight or 16 connected meters at user-selectable 15-, 30-, or 60-minute intervals. A four-line LCD display shows real-time data, while onboard memory stores up to 72 days of 15-minute-interval data accessible via modem, Ethernet, Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks TP, or MV-90 for automatic meter reading, energy management integration, and billing. The eight-meter (IDR-8) and the 16-meter (IDR-16) offer simultaneous dual-protocol communications for integration with multiple building automation systems, billing packages, or measurement and verification reporting.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs