- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Data Center Infrastructure Management - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
StruxureWare for Data Centers v2.0 system features applications for enhanced monitoring and management support for tracking enterprise energy and carbon costs, managing data center assets, and managing data center power, cooling, and security. Features additional power capping capabilities at the server level, and a dashboard with customizable views on key performance indicators.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things