Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data Center Design Software - APC - Facility Management Product Release
APC’s TradeOff Tools is a Web-based application designed for use in the early stages of data center concept and design development. It is intended to allow data center professionals to experiment with various scenarios regarding virtualization, efficiency, power sizing, capital costs, and other design issues. The seven tools are currently available on APC’s Web site and include a carbon calculator, energy efficiency calculator, capital cost calculator, virtualization energy cost calculator, power sizing calculator, containment selector, and AC vs. DC Calculator.
- Cooling Loads, Human Factors Impact Legacy Data Center Effectiveness
- Has the Mission of Your Organization's Data Center Changed?
- How to Keep Legacy Data Centers Productive
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs