Data Center Design Software - APC - Facility Management Product Release
APC’s TradeOff Tools is a Web-based application designed for use in the early stages of data center concept and design development. It is intended to allow data center professionals to experiment with various scenarios regarding virtualization, efficiency, power sizing, capital costs, and other design issues. The seven tools are currently available on APC’s Web site and include a carbon calculator, energy efficiency calculator, capital cost calculator, virtualization energy cost calculator, power sizing calculator, containment selector, and AC vs. DC Calculator.
- Data Centers: No Time for Downtime
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs