Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data-Center Cooling Systems - Hewlett-Packard - Facility Management Product Release
The HP modular 100 and 200 models are close-coupled systems that handle rack power and cooling requirements from 5,000-50,000 watts without adding to the heat load on the existing conventional data center cooling system. With the benefit of water, the systems can cool fully populated, high-density racks to keep them cool while reducing heat load on the facility and preserving valuable floor space and cooling resources.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability