- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Data-Center Cooling Systems - Hewlett-Packard - Facility Management Product Release
The HP modular 100 and 200 models are close-coupled systems that handle rack power and cooling requirements from 5,000-50,000 watts without adding to the heat load on the existing conventional data center cooling system. With the benefit of water, the systems can cool fully populated, high-density racks to keep them cool while reducing heat load on the facility and preserving valuable floor space and cooling resources.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation