- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Data-Center Cooling Systems - Hewlett-Packard - Facility Management Product Release
The HP modular 100 and 200 models are close-coupled systems that handle rack power and cooling requirements from 5,000-50,000 watts without adding to the heat load on the existing conventional data center cooling system. With the benefit of water, the systems can cool fully populated, high-density racks to keep them cool while reducing heat load on the facility and preserving valuable floor space and cooling resources.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation