Data Center Cooling - Data Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Large Ceiling System (LCS) is available in 6-, 8-, 10- and 13-ton units. Designed for ducted above-ceiling applications, the LCS is available as an air or water/glycol cooled direct expansion unit with single or dual compressors or chilled water unit. Controls and monitors temperature, humidity, airflow and cleanliness, and provides alarm history and automatic self-tests.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation