- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Data Center Access Monitoring - APC - Facility Management Product Release
The APC NetBotz 420 is a monitoring solution intended for small to medium sized spaces like wiring closets, server rooms or other spaces that require comprehensive monitoring. Users can view the current temperature, humidity, audio, dew point readings and video clips via a Web browser or the client console application. Available in a wall-mounted and 1U rack-mount version, the unit can expand monitoring via an up to four optional camera pods, sensor pods, or output control devices.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing