Dashboard - QA Graphics - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard (EEED) is a standalone web-based application that can be integrated into any IT framework. Version 2.0 runs on an Adobe Integrated Runtime platform, which doesn't require the use of multiple software or third-party resources and is capable of cloud computing. The data is fully encrypted and the application is configurable to any network, resulting in fewer integration obstacles. The EEED can also be used across multiple operating systems including hardware solutions, desktops and mobile devices.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things