Damper - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SmartAire P minimizes bypass airflow through servers, racks and other containment structures. It is a pressure sensing, automatic variable-air-volume damper that is daisy chained to SmartAire C units for a primary/secondary configuration that automatically modulates all dampers in the aisle to control the static pressure and maintain a user defined set point.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation