Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
DVR Camera - Smarter Security Systems Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
The Smarter DVR 100 is a portable battery-operated DVR/camera that starts recording when motion is detected.
The camera records in color during the day and switches automatically to infrared mode at night. When the unit detects motion within a 15 to 30 foot range, the DVR starts to record, and up to an hour of video is saved on a Flash or memory card in MPEG format. The DVR is housed in a weatherproof case and is powered by either a rechargeable battery that lasts up to three weeks or a solar panel.
Other optional accessories to the SmarterDVR include a lock pole mount, remote wireless sensor, extra compact flash, or a personal media player. SmarterDVR 100 can connect to a TV, a PC with a memory card reader, or a personal media player for playback of the video.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong