Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
DVR - AVerMedia - Facility Management Product Release
AVerMedia’s SA6000e Pro is a 16-channel standalone DVR with an embedded Windows operating system that combines the functions of a surveillance recorder with a multiplexer. Featuring MPEG 4 / H.264 compression, 16 video inputs, one SATA removable hard drive capacity, and ability to accommodate up to 6 USB external storage devices, the DVR is designed to offer video recording, playback, backup, search and editing features.
Other features of the SA6000e Pro include built-in video encryption to scramble remote video access, point of sale integration, and watermark image verification technology. Remote monitoring, recording and playback can be performed through either LAN or Internet.
It can be connected to most CCTV or LCD monitors to view video and playback. Cameras can also be monitored and controlled through web-enabled PDAs and Mobile Handy Views. A central monitoring package is also offered at no additional cost, enabling users to centrally control multiple DVRs simultaneously.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong