Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
DCIM Software - Nlyte Software - Facility Management Product Release
Nlyte 8.1 supports mission-critical facilities with improved energy/environmental monitoring capabilities and tighter integration with critical data center workflows. The release also hardens the company’s Energy Optimizer (formerly Fieldview) to ensure military-grade security (VeraCode-certified) while providing flexible, user-defined DCIM workflow. The software provides real-time power chain status and architectural view from the devices feeding the busmain — down to each connected tapoff — as well as cabinets, strips, and assets. A virtual PDU removes the process of tracking power through physical power strips. A NEO-Nlyte Alarm Workflow integrates alarms originating and tracked in NEO into a full workflow process — including full ITSM integration.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs