Custom Cabs - Schumacher Elevator Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Custom cabs are available in a number of configurations in steel wall, laminate, panels and glass styles. Optional features include exhaust fans; handrails; swing panels and bumper rails. Can be built in passenger, service or freight configurations in hydraulic or traction applications. All cabs conform to ASME codes and utilize reinforced hollow metal door construction.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?