- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Custom Cabs - Schumacher Elevator Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Custom cabs are available in a number of configurations in steel wall, laminate, panels and glass styles. Optional features include exhaust fans; handrails; swing panels and bumper rails. Can be built in passenger, service or freight configurations in hydraulic or traction applications. All cabs conform to ASME codes and utilize reinforced hollow metal door construction.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?