Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Current Sensor - Panoramic Power - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor series is made up of non-invasive, self-powered, miniature, wireless current sensors. The sensors clamp on the electrical outgoing wire from the circuit breaker, harvesting the magnetic field as a power source for monitoring the flow of electricity and sending information back — wirelessly. Real-time, high frequency current data is transmitted every 60 seconds to the company's cloud-based application.
- 10 Keys to Monitoring-Based Commissioning Success
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things