Couplings - Victaulic - Facility Management Product Release
The Style 107 QuickVic® rigid couplings are available in sizes 2-12 inches wide, and the couplings are designed to connect standard roll-grooved and cut-grooved steel pipe. The couplings accommodate pressures ranging from full vacuum up to 750 pounds per square inch, depending on pipe diameter and wall thickness. The couplings are supplied with a grade EHP ethylene propylene dimonomer gasket, which features a temperature range of -30-250 degrees. Grade T nitrile gaskets also available.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation