- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
Counter-Top Drain Cleaner Features Variable Speed Options - Electric Eel Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Electric Eel Model CT features unique variable speed motor control that gives the operator maximum cable control and exceptional cleaning power from 75-350 prm with constant torque. Professionally engineered to clean ¾-2½-inch diameter drain lines up to 50 feet, the Model CT is the counter-top drain cleaner to count on for top performance.
A 1/5-horsepower, 90 Volt DC motor provides quiet, powerful and dependable operation. Standard unit features a hand tighten Jacobs Chuck. The CT is also available with a 2-way auto cable feed that keeps hands off rotating cable as it advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever. Cable guide hose eliminates cable whipping and helps keep work areas clean. Heavy-duty housing protects motor and internal wiring. Stainless steel cable drum will not rust and resists denting. Well-balanced, heavy-duty steel tubular frame allows for two position vertical or horizontal operation. Built-in GFCI on 20 Ft. line cord protects operator from electrical shock. Air operated foot switch and cord assembly for ease of operation. Runs 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" cable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms