Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Counter-Top Drain Cleaner Features Variable Speed Options - Electric Eel Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Electric Eel Model CT features unique variable speed motor control that gives the operator maximum cable control and exceptional cleaning power from 75-350 prm with constant torque. Professionally engineered to clean ¾-2½-inch diameter drain lines up to 50 feet, the Model CT is the counter-top drain cleaner to count on for top performance.
A 1/5-horsepower, 90 Volt DC motor provides quiet, powerful and dependable operation. Standard unit features a hand tighten Jacobs Chuck. The CT is also available with a 2-way auto cable feed that keeps hands off rotating cable as it advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever. Cable guide hose eliminates cable whipping and helps keep work areas clean. Heavy-duty housing protects motor and internal wiring. Stainless steel cable drum will not rust and resists denting. Well-balanced, heavy-duty steel tubular frame allows for two position vertical or horizontal operation. Built-in GFCI on 20 Ft. line cord protects operator from electrical shock. Air operated foot switch and cord assembly for ease of operation. Runs 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" cable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility