Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Coring Systems - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DD 350 and DD 500 feature water-cooled, high-frequency motors rated at 3,600 watts and 5,500 watts, respectively. The systems come equipped with 10-speed, electronic gearing, so the new motors deliver a constant power output over the entire diameter range and allow users to adjust the speed while the motor is running. Power controls on the drive units indicate optimum feed pressure, making the system easier to operate under a range of conditions.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality