- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
Cordless Tool Expands Pipes for Easier Installation - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
Milwaukee Tool and Uponor will transform commercial jobsites with the industry’s first expandable 3-inch PEX and the only tool on the market that can expand it, the M18 Force Logic 2-3-inch ProPEX expansion tool. Joining Milwaukee’s current line of award-winning ProPEX expansion tools, the tool will be part of a complete solution to provide the industry’s most consistent commercial installations.
“Always on the lookout for solutions that provide a competitive advantage in their market, Pros turn to PEX in residential applications due to its cost savings in material and install,” says Corey Dickert, Director of Product Marketing for Milwaukee Tool. “Until now, its use in commercial has been limited due to tubing size and installation tooling. We are proud to partner with Uponor to deliver a solution that will make larger diameter ProPEX a compelling solution for commercial system installations.”
The new M18 Force Logic ProPEX expansion tool, like its M12 and M18 predecessors, will feature a continuous expansion design and auto-rotating head for even pipe expansion and maximum installation speed. With an electronically controlled, powerful 10T hydraulic mechanism, the tool expands, rotates and resets automatically.
True to its Force Logic name, the 2-3-inch expansion tool was designed to deliver the single best user experience. Its intelligent design provides the user optimum balance in overhead connections and can also be flipped over to sit squarely on a tabletop for extended use on site or in the shop.
Compatible with the entire M18 system, the new tool is part of the fastest growing cordless system in the industry, now offering more than 70 cordless lithium-ion products. Milwaukee is committed to the ongoing development of this platform and will continue to provide innovative solutions that offer industry leading reliability, performance and ergonomics.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality