- Operating Engineer »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Cordless Grinder Delivers Longer Tool Life - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Stopping accessories in less than 2 seconds and delivering up to 10 times longer tool life, the M18 Fuel™ braking grinder is the only cordless braking grinder on the market with the power to grind.
“Job site safety personnel have become major stakeholders in the tool purchasing process, and tools that combine best-in-class performance with features they desire are at the top of their approved tool lists. Milwaukee is not only making their choice easy with this tool, we are taking things to the next level,” says Andrew Plowman, director for Milwaukee Tool. “We are not only ensuring the wheel comes to a stop in under 2 seconds with a rapid stop braking feature and kickback-reducing clutch, but also eliminating a tripping hazard on the jobsite with the world’s first cordless braking grinder. While existing cordless braking grinders are effective as cut-off tools, this product is the ONLY cordless solution that can effectively grind, cut and surface prep.”
The new cordless braking grinder also features the same metal housing and gearing system responsible for delivering the legendary performance and durability found in Milwaukee’s high performance corded grinders. To further maximize durability, a removable Job Site Armor™ screen is in place to prevent debris contamination overtime.
In addition, the M18 Fuel™ grinder is a 100 percent tool-free product. Whether the user is adjusting the guard or replacing accessories, all changes can easily be made without a wrench, utilizing a FIXTEC nut. To increase comfort and reduce fatigue during extended use, an anti-vibration handle reduces vibration, while an extremely thin body design delivers optimized balance to rest easily in the users hands.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality