Cordless Driver - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hilti SID 144-A CPC cordless impact driver uses CPC lithium ion batteries that feature individual cell management. Each battery comes equipped with a LED State of Charge indicator. The batteries will maintain a state of charge for up to six months.
Hilti CPC batteries and chargers can be activated under the Hilti Theft Protection System, which can help reduce insurance and replacement costs and keep the tools in the operators’ hands. With a torque rating of up to 1,240 inch-pounds, the SID 144-A is ideal for fastening in interior finishing, HVAC duct and electrical applications. For reliable power while tightening bolts and couplers, the SIW 144-A features a torque rating of 1,370 inch-pounds.
For added durability and a longer life, the SID 144-A and SIW 144-A are equipped with drop-resistant casing that can withstand tough jobsite conditions. For better visibility during use, the cordless impact wrench and driver also feature a powerful, triple LED lighting system, which is built into the nose of the tool for optimum illumination of the working area without annoying shadows.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality