- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Cooling rooftop platform - Daikin - Facility Management Product Release
Rebel is a complete single-sourced system that allows users to capitalize on the 22-plus integrated part load value performance. The energy recovery wheel captures and recycles lost energy, increasing the HVAC system efficiency and reducing mechanical cooling capacity by as much as 30 percent to help exceed AHRI and ASHRAE 90.1-2016 standards. Featuring a standard direct-drive airfoil supply and electronically commutated motor fans, the chiller allows users to gain up to 15 percent energy savings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems