Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
Cooling Tower Water Treatment - EMO3 - Facility Management Product Release
INSITU-O3TM system for cooling tower water treatment generates ozone on-site (insitu), removing the need to handle and store hazardous chemicals. It produces 60 g/hr of ozone.
Eco-friendly and more efficient than chemical biocides, the ozone generated in the water destroys bacteria including Legionella, eliminates biofilm, and corrosion-causing microbes. A low concentration of ozone in water (0.1 ppm) with a contact time of 5 minutes has a 99 percent kill rate of Legionella.
This protection, combined with the oxidizing properties of ozone, extends the service life of equipment, improves heat transfer efficiency, reduces energy consumption and decreases the frequency and cost of upkeep repairs.
Models also available from 10 g/hr to 200 g/hr. The unit controller has data-logging capability and full water management function. The skid-mounted system can process up to 240 GPM.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation