Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cooling Tower Water Treatment - EMO3 - Facility Management Product Release
INSITU-O3TM system for cooling tower water treatment generates ozone on-site (insitu), removing the need to handle and store hazardous chemicals. It produces 60 g/hr of ozone.
Eco-friendly and more efficient than chemical biocides, the ozone generated in the water destroys bacteria including Legionella, eliminates biofilm, and corrosion-causing microbes. A low concentration of ozone in water (0.1 ppm) with a contact time of 5 minutes has a 99 percent kill rate of Legionella.
This protection, combined with the oxidizing properties of ozone, extends the service life of equipment, improves heat transfer efficiency, reduces energy consumption and decreases the frequency and cost of upkeep repairs.
Models also available from 10 g/hr to 200 g/hr. The unit controller has data-logging capability and full water management function. The skid-mounted system can process up to 240 GPM.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability