- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Cooling Tower Water Treatment - Silver Bullet Water Treatment Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Silver Bullet system bubbles negatively charged oxygen ions into the cooling tower's water supply, where the ions bond with water to form hydrogen peroxide, killing bacteria as well as removing scale and preventing corrosion. Increases the amount of dissolved calcium, so tower bleed off can be reduced. The system rents by the month.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation