- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Cooling Tower Motor and Drive - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The adjustable-speed direct-drive cooling-tower motor and drive system is designed for retrofits or new tower designs. A labyrinth bearing isolator and flinger prevents water ingress along the motor shaft, while condensation drains relieve moisture that might collect inside the motor. The VS1 drive is designed to work with the cooling-tower motor to provide easy start-ups. The drive uses sensorless algorithms to accomplish smooth, low-speed operation. The drive supports multiple protocols, so it can communicate seamlessly with most building automation systems.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation