- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Cooling Tower Fan - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The PT2 Whisper Quiet Fan for the PT2 Cooling Tower provides 12-15 dBA sound reduction, has CTI certified thermal capacity, and is ASHRAE 90.1 compliant. It is a chemical resistant, single piece, high solidity, molded fan made out of fiberglass reinforced polyester. Fully factory-installed and aligned, requiring no field installation.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation