- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
Cooling Tower - EvapCo - Facility Management Product Release
AXS uses induced draft cross-flow technology. The crossflow fill is bonded and bottom supported. This prevents the fill from sagging into the cold water basin and allows for adequate room under the fill for cleaning, throughout the life of the cooling tower. Line of open cooling towers has a CTI-certified capacity range of 312 to 1,148 nominal tons.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation