Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cooling Tower - EvapCo - Facility Management Product Release
AXS uses induced draft cross-flow technology. The crossflow fill is bonded and bottom supported. This prevents the fill from sagging into the cold water basin and allows for adequate room under the fill for cleaning, throughout the life of the cooling tower. Line of open cooling towers has a CTI-certified capacity range of 312 to 1,148 nominal tons.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability