Cooling Tower - EvapCo - Facility Management Product Release
AXS uses induced draft cross-flow technology. The crossflow fill is bonded and bottom supported. This prevents the fill from sagging into the cold water basin and allows for adequate room under the fill for cleaning, throughout the life of the cooling tower. Line of open cooling towers has a CTI-certified capacity range of 312 to 1,148 nominal tons.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation