Cooling Racks - Hewlett-Packard Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Modular Cooling System G2 is a bi-directional cooling rack. This second-generation liquid-cooling rack uses bi-directional cooling technology specifically designed for data centers with dense computing infrastructure and limited space. The rack can simultaneously cool two server racks or concentrate up to 35 kW to cool a single rack.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation