Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cooling Racks - Hewlett-Packard Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Modular Cooling System G2 is a bi-directional cooling rack. This second-generation liquid-cooling rack uses bi-directional cooling technology specifically designed for data centers with dense computing infrastructure and limited space. The rack can simultaneously cool two server racks or concentrate up to 35 kW to cool a single rack.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation