- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Cooling Fans - Orion Fans - Facility Management Product Release
Orion Fans has developed a line of dual-voltage AC fans designed for electronic equipment and industrial enclosures. Designated the OA109AP-11/22 Series, the 120mm x 38mm fans can be configured to operate on 115V or 230V.
The family of fans is constructed from diecast aluminum and all have UL94V-0 glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic impellers. Fans are available in sizes from 17mm to 280mm. A wide range of fan accessories is available, including finger guards, fan cords and cordsets.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation