- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Cooling Fans - Orion Fans - Facility Management Product Release
Orion Fans has developed a line of dual-voltage AC fans designed for electronic equipment and industrial enclosures. Designated the OA109AP-11/22 Series, the 120mm x 38mm fans can be configured to operate on 115V or 230V.
The family of fans is constructed from diecast aluminum and all have UL94V-0 glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic impellers. Fans are available in sizes from 17mm to 280mm. A wide range of fan accessories is available, including finger guards, fan cords and cordsets.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation