- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Cooling Fans - Orion Fans - Facility Management Product Release
Orion Fans has developed a line of dual-voltage AC fans designed for electronic equipment and industrial enclosures. Designated the OA109AP-11/22 Series, the 120mm x 38mm fans can be configured to operate on 115V or 230V.
The family of fans is constructed from diecast aluminum and all have UL94V-0 glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic impellers. Fans are available in sizes from 17mm to 280mm. A wide range of fan accessories is available, including finger guards, fan cords and cordsets.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation