- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Cool Roofing - SOPREMA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SopraStar is a cool roofing material from Soprema and is made of selected SBS modified bitumen on fiberglass reinforcement. The reflective white top surface maintains high reflectivity and emissivity, while the product is Energy Star rated. System applications include heat weldable, self-adhered and also hot and cold applications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems